Author tools and training
Is your content written in different styles and voices throughout your website? Are your staff experts in their field but less-than-expert writers?
If you have decided to manage your content in-house or you work with contract writers you probably need content guidelines or staff training to help keep it consistent and top-quality.
Guidelines and style guides
If you have decided to manage your content in-house or you work with contract writers you probably need content guidelines.
We can develop a style guide for your organisation that will help to:
- keep tone, voice, and messaging consistent
- guide your team on how to write for your audiences
- help maintain quality and your brand identity
- result in more effective content.
The Happy Content guidelines include techniques for achieving accessible WCAG 2.0-compliant content.
Content how-to workshops
We can design and run one-on-one coaching sessions or small workshops to meet the needs of your staff and improve their skills in:
- writing for the web
- creating accessible content
- managing content more effectively
- using your CMS.
Need help managing your content? Contact us for a chat